Thursday, February 18, 2010

Feeling blaah


Came down with a rotten cold this week and it's doing a thorough job taking it's time to give pain to all the usual head and chest cold places. Sp progress has slowed on the mystery quilt although it is now all quilted. Just have to add borders and that could be tricky as I don't have much focus fabric to play with. It has extra latice work because I did a quilt-as-you go method. I like this design a lot and these colours I adore (I know this cos I keep seeing and buying similar ones. Must try a different colourway. Orange? Navy?)

Hope to have this done soon as college starts again next week. Yikes! But I won't put pressure on myself because I must get better first.
I have been given the opportunity to learn coaching and mentoring skills so that I can mentor younger women as they develop in their leadership roles. I am excited by this as it seems to me that so many of us have lacked that support/skilled assistance in planning for the future. At least I feel I just put one foot in front of the other and took the next step. First day is in early March so I will see where that leads to. See. Just putting in the next step as it comes. Maybe I will get m ore out of this course for myself than I could ever imagine. Now won't that be exciting?
Cheers Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment