Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Very little quilting or sewing (sigh)

Although my studies will soon end, my real life will start!! So I am in the process of setting up a small business. So much to learn and do....

I had my working with children application form to fill out and had to include a passport size photo. Oh dear, why do those things make people look like crims!!!

I have decided to make a quilt for my niece's wedding in late November. If I get it done on time...good. If not, it is approaching summer so they won't need it until autumn (VBG)

Here is a little wallhanging that I hope to quilt up soon. I want to practice free-motion quilting so that I can finish some of the tops I have made. This looked like a happy place to play.  "I promise to be a finisher...I promise to be a finisher... I promise to..."

No comments:

Post a Comment