Thursday, January 7, 2010

Rearranging and summertime

It's the summer holidays and time for some late spring cleaning. My son has just left home to go to Thailand to work with an aid organisation for a year so we managed to see his bedroom floor for the first time in quite a while. The carpet was amazingly dust free ( as he normally has a horizontal wardrobe on the floor). His room has been transformed into hubby's study plus spare bedroom. Meanwhile I have gone through some cupboards and threw out (ie. will recycle) stuff that has been taking up room and not being used. How many salad bowls can one use, even at Christmas? My thoughts are that óut of sight is out of mind'' so I have been boxing them up as I sort so that I won't be tempted to keep things. So not much sewing done on the current mystery project by Ann Smith from my yahoo group. 288 half square triangles completed for the single size, plus clue 1. I could put up photos but I have to work out that feature first.
Cheers Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment